Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Wondering....

i am wondering why i want to write a blog..want to release my feeling? for fun? why i dun have anything to write about? why i put adelomorphic as my title?In fact, i am a quiet person...can say i really can become an adelomorphic Charlotte. haha, i do not know how to express my feeling..
sometime i am wondering is that problem of my communication skills?
As God said, everyone is created differently.
yup...He is right. He is giving many tasks for me to get 
through it and yet i dunno how is my result. haha, funny right?
 well...it doesnt method wat... i think. as long as i am happy always. 
Just like the princesses in the fairy tales, everyone live happily forever and after.  i feel that that's not much entertainment in my 20's years except study. hmm....mayb i had before, but not much can recall about it..or them..mayb it is because of my campus life already controlled by my result..well..very poor actually..struggle for so hard still cant hit my target, in fact eveyone can get it so easily. it only will show me how terrible...how stupid i am..i getting poorer and poorer i my study..i already try my best but why??
Long time i am looking for my other one. The boy i like,he doesnt like me.hmm...also dun have guys go after me..why?
why we only have 24 hours per day? why cannot have 25 hours? why God want to create his world in this way?because He has his own will..
haha, no answer for my questions because answer is in God hands. He told me He is my Lord.LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.  and i responed, what ever happened, i wont complain again, and be faith. 
As Jesus told me, i can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. tat's right! nothing need to worry about.
=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks. jasmin holzbauer