Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2007

~*To My Dear Angels*~


Angel...a very sacred creature..
Mummy June told me that everyone have two guardian angels beside us and accompany us all the time.
waahhh....
im wondering, what will be my two guardian angels look like? will they feel very tired for looking after such blur person as me?
hehe...anyway..i still feel very thankful and grateful to my Heavenly Father for accepting as His children and watching over me all the time.
although sometime i still doubt about His forgiveness to me, but through Moses, He told me that He already forgive me and now im juz like the whiteboard without any dirty mark..but i still wan Lord to draw a rainbow in my life..
dear angels, thank you for watching me all the time..so that i wouldnt get lost in the way to meet our Heavenly Father..
thank you for all time remind and warn me for what ever i do and speak..
really cant express how grateful it is..thanks a lot!!
=)

No comments: