Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Be GrateFuL

today, god hv let me witness how lucky i am..most of the people want to get a better thing, better and better until forgot to appreciate what them have now.. i know what i am saying now is a very "old kind of thing"
i saw a handicapped children, follow her parents go 2 shopping. every action and movement make me feel very bad. actually this is not the first time i saw them
few days ago, i was in bad mood..i dunno why suddenly have this kind of feeling..i felt sad..wan to cry..until feel like want 2 hide myself from crowd. im start confuse with everyone...it seems like all the people i knw have double-faced..once they said like that, but just a moment change to another people...
i start to be afraid wif everyone....i cant know who is sincere to me...when i saw the crowd, i am scared and feel wan to cry..
but today, this incident let me feel that those handicapped people still can be so strong but why i so easily fall down by a little failure...at that moment, my eyes start water, not because of feel pity..but because of my childish, unreasonable thinking on this few days, those people stronger than me, and i start getting weak and weak...i never try to think in positive way
life still going on..and it still will be shining

No comments: